Saturday 19 November 2016

continuing as the flying surgeon

As some of you may have noticed this blog has been inactive the last couple of years.
When I started this blog I worked in Denmark, but in 2011, after I became a board-certified surgeon, I made a significant change to my life and for the past 5 years I have worked mainly in humanitarian and war surgery with Doctors without Borders and ICRC as well as working as an offshore medic on an oil rig in Angola. 
I write about all this on my website www.theflyingsurgeon.com and the facebook page, also named the flying surgeon

Thank you for following, reading and commenting on this page. I am still as interested in opera as before and follow what others are writing with great interest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're alive and well...good luck with your work...hope you'll continue to write on this blog:-)

Zely.

Anonymous said...

Quite a change and working for MSF, my charity of choice too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...